INNOVACION LEGAL SERVICES
For (smart) businesses, their most valuable asset is their workforce. If not dealt cautiously, employment related legal matters can result as disruptive as any of the commercial issues a business may face or even worse. It can cause morale issues, long-term litigation concerns and terrible reputation consequences for your business. Needless to mention, proper structuring and management of your workforce is critical and that is where we step in!
We help both employees and employers with their employment law needs by advising and representing enterprises, executive managers and employees as well as conducting extensive restructuring measures and social compensation plans. Our team deals with a variety of matters from setting up employment contracts to managing major organizational changes. Our experience representing both sides of the employment relationship enables us to provide insightful and cost-effective representation to our clients.
Our experienced team provides clients with the full spectrum of employment and safety law services, including:
- Drafting Agreements for every stage of employment needs from onboarding of permanent, independent and/or contractual (executive) employees to their compensation scheme/s to the confidentiality and circumvention strictures (as may be applicable on them) and exit strategies.
- Employee benefits and compensation scheme- formulating, drafting and implementing all types of employee benefits and executive compensation policies/programs
- Preparing company’s code of conduct, bye laws, policies, rules and regulations, Employee handbooks and Employee manuals and other workplace documents for our clients to assist them in implementing a sound human resource structure within the organization
- Advising and implementing policies on discrimination, sexual harassment, workplace violence prevention such as bullying and work health and safety measures.
- Preparing all internal documentation, forms and letters such as employment applications, interview/hiring and termination checklists and Employee offer letters
- Settling hiring, overtime, discipline, termination/discharge issues
- training employees on policies concerning confidentiality and dealing with trade secret protection issues.
- Assisting in social media policy development and monitoring process
- Due diligence and Background Checks on potential or existing employees.
EMPLOYEE ISSUES CAN BE TRICKY. WE HELP YOU HANDLE ANY CURRENT LEGAL ISSUES AND STAY ON TOP OF ANY POTENTIAL FUTURE CONCERNS.