INNOVACION LEGAL SERVICES
All routes to market are now inseparably linked to the internet. Whether it’s improved lines of communication or a single shop front, the benefits to business from the internet are boundless.
We understand that building a successful e-commerce section of your business can be difficult, especially if you are unaware of the principles and legal issues involved. There is nothing more destabilizing than to have core business practices under scrutiny for possible infringements of the law.
Our experts provide legal assistance in all aspects of creating, managing and protecting online businesses. We can assist with privacy, consumer law, unfair contract terms issues, merchandizing, inventory and supplier issues, logistics as well as advise you on your terms and conditions for e-commerce sites.
Some of our services include:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a broad range of website agreements including web page terms of service, web page privacy policies, contracts, business policies, disclaimers, and disclosures
- Monitoring and evaluating your web-based business operations and website content to ensure compliance with industry best-practices
- Organising and monetizing your e-commerce activities
- Counseling businesses on the scope and applicability of competition and consumer protection laws to technology development, distribution and use. We seek to ensure that our clients’ online standards development, and essential facilities management activities comply with e-commerce rules as well as privacy and data security laws. We also counsel on consumer protection requirements for online advertising, sales and marketing, and the management and use of personal consumer data.
- Strategic advice and risk-analysis by providing your business with the tools and know-how to protect your rights by designing and implementing best business practices that will ward-off potential litigation while making your online business more valuable.
OUR TEAM HAS ASSISTED IN THE NEGOTIATION , DRAFTING, AND REVIEW OF E-COMMERCE MATTERS FOR A WIDE RANGE OF DIVERSE COMPANIES, FROM SMALL BUSINESSES TO INTERNATIONALLY-KNOWN CORPORATION.