INNOVACION LEGAL SERVICES
CORPORATE AND COMPANY LAW
The legalities of starting a business can be complex. If you’re an entrepreneur, we can help you start your business the right way. If you’re a well-established business in need of negotiations for a new deal or partnership we can help you with legal solutions that mitigate risk so you can focus on your bottom-line.
Every business needs a proper legal framework from which to grow. Without the right legal advice, companies risk more than just lost profits. Seemingly minor strategy and structuring mistakes can have very adverse effects on the success of your business venture. However, through careful legal planning given the proper legal tools – effective policies, contracts, training programs and more – businesses can easily lay the groundwork for prosperity and prevent lawsuits and other liabilities.
An effective corporate and transaction lawyer identifies areas that could lead to problems and helps you to develop a pro-active approach to avoid disputes and litigation. We have extensive knowledge in connection with transactional business law and are experienced in pursuing and achieving financial benefits for clients through litigation avoidance and resolution
Services we offer include:
- Business Formation and Registration: we provide a number of formation services tailored specific to the needs of our clients including :
⇨Determining the ideal choice of entity for their business model, registration and formation of their choice of entity (including partnerships, associations, private limited company, public limited company, liability companies (LLCs) etc.)
⇨Conducting capital structure evaluations as well as governance model structuring
⇨In addition, we offer a number of post-formation services such as shareholder or member meeting preparation and assistance, Board of Director meeting preparation and assistance; advice and assistance regarding loans and equity financings; and assistance with joint-ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, split-ups, spin-offs and other major corporate transactions.
- Formation and guidance on Not for Profit organizations and Trusts
- Formation, Licensing and renewal services for Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFC) as well as Insurance Companies
- Winding Up and Dissolution services for entities along with needful agreements and documentation
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal and transactional documents including Term Sheets/Terms And Conditions for various types of business requirements, Memorandum Of Understandings (Mous), Founder Agreement, Advance against Equity Agreement, Shareholder Agreement, Share Subscription Agreement, Share Sale/Purchase Agreement, Policy Manuals, Company Bye-Laws, Franchise Agreements, Rules and Regulations o f Societies and Trusts, Partnership Deeds, Trust Deeds, Agreements for Sale Of Businesses and Property, Joint Venture Agreements (JVAs), Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality (NDC) Agreements, Brand Acquisition Agreement, Asset Purchase Agreement, Director Indemnification Agreement and directors’ and officers’ liability insurance policies.
- Advising, opining and structuring a variety of company related matters including: business purchases and sales, angel and venture capital investment transactions, corporate restructuring, share capital and shareholder rights including redenomination of share capital, class rights, conversion rights, redemption and transfer of shares or other securities and financial assistance issues, Board of Directors’ responsibilities and liabilities, compliance with the procedural requirements of the Companies Act and all applicable laws on corporate entities.
We provide guidance notes with all our agreements which will help you understand each and every clause in the given agreement/s. We also aim to provide you ongoing support in interpretation or any modifications of the existing agreements at nominal fee.
WE KNOW THAT YOUR BUSINESS IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE DEAL YOU MAKE. PUT OUR EXPERIENCE TO WORK AND LET US HELP YOU ALONG THE WAY!